3600 Spiritual Leadership Coaching:
Are you struggling to progress but feel that something that is keeping you stuck? 3600 Spiritual Leadership Coaching is an online coaching solution for leaders, business owners, and executives geared to helping you conquer the challenges you are facing in your daily and professional life.
Whether you are struggling with a personal relationship, workplace challenge, or personal goal, you are not alone. Coaching provides the skills you need to navigate through challenging times.
Coaching is for you if you:
- Feel overwhelmed or lack direction.
- Are successful at work but are struggling with your personal life.
- Can’t break the pattern of guilt or regret that is holding you back.
- Struggle to build a strong relationship or feel that your current relationship is failing.
- Need help communication better at work or turning around hostile working conditions
- Can’t enjoy life.
- Struggle to balance family life when work takes so much out of you.
- Want to figure out the next career move that fits your goals and aspirations.
Coaching is tailored to your specific needs. In our online coaching sessions, we will focus on creating solutions that turn your natural skills into success. You can expect us to use a combination of techniques to answer to your individual needs.
3600 Spiritual Leadership Coaching can help you:
- Level-up your thinking and perception of the challenges in life.
- Experience TRUE fulfillment and meaning.
- Attain more alignment with your higher purpose and more confidence.
- Express yourself from a higher level in everything you do.
Meetings are online and designed to fit into your busy schedule. Click the links below to schedule a free 15-minute consult or sign up for an initial 30-minute online coaching session.
With a background in C-Level executive suites and the highest levels of public service, I have a knack for bringing out the best in people. Click here to read more about me and what I can do for you.
Subscribe to our events mailing for updates
It is not what you look at that matters; It’s what you see.”Henry David Thoreau